Ha Long Bay, in northeast Vietnam, is known for its emerald waters and thousands of towering limestone islands topped by rain forests. Junk boat tours and sea kayak expeditions take visitors past islands named for their shapes, including Stone Dog and Teapot islands…The region draws scuba divers, rock climbers and hikers, the latter favoring mountainous Cat Ba National Park. Lan Ha Bay has 139 beautiful small and pristine sandy beaches, many of which lie between two stone mountains. Just imagine that after a long day exploration of caves and grottoes, you will feel entirely relaxed bathing the azure-blue water of the beaches or lying on the white sandy beaches. Your trip will be much more enjoyable with a kayaking amidst the bay. Experience Halong Bay & Lan ha Bay,on a Apricot Cruise , one of the best 4 Star Cruises available. You will not only see many fantastically shaped islands, beautiful beaches, and great natural caves, but you will also learn more about Halong Bay’s history and local people.
HERITAGE DISCOVERY (FULL DAY TOUR )
7.45 – 08.20 approx
– Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
– You will have a chance to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½hours.
12 – 12.30 noon approx
– Arriving Tuan Chau Marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Meet the captain, crew and join us for welcome cocktail as we tell you about life onboard.
– Set sail as lunch is prepared by our chef.
13 – 14.00 noon approx
– Join us for a relaxing lunch in the restaurant or on the outdoor dining area. Enjoy the stunning views of the Bay, its dramatic limestone islands as we sail through the calm waters.
15 – 15.30 noon approx
– Get ready for visiting floating village where bamboo boats rowed by local people. You will have chance to experience history, culture and daily life of local peoples while rowing through floating village. Visit Dark &Bright Cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage.
– Kayaking through the tunnel to explore floating village, do kayaking by yourself through floating house, explore the beauty of lime stone so close by yours eyes, hands and individual feeling. You will make a short hiking trip around village, along landscape and enjoy water sport.
16 – 16.30 noon approx
– Back to Apricot Cruise, go up the huge sundeck & enjoy small sunset party with local wine, fresh fruits and tea. You will have chance to jump off from the boat into the emerald water, swimming in free style.
17 – 17.30 noon approx
– We board the cruise again. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
18.30: Transfer to minibus or private and return to Ha Noi. Arrival back at your hotel approximately 21:00 / 21:30NEW: 5 HOUR PROGRAMS Notes: Explore one of the most beautiful Hoa Cuong Cave in Lan Ha Bay (depends on the weather and our choice).